Note: we have filled our current need for the National Sales Manager position.
National Sales Manager — Graduate Test Prep Tutoring
About Next Step Test Preparation
Next Step Test Preparation provides elite one-on-one tutoring for the graduate school entrance exams including LSAT, GMAT, MCAT, and GRE. We provide tutoring in 30+ regional markets as well as live online. Since 2009 we have worked with thousands of students.
Our team members work remotely — this is an excellent position for those looking to transition to or continue working from home. Because we work remotely, we value a process-based approach to our work and a lot of communication among our team.
We are looking for a full-time staff member to join our growing sales and management team. In this position, you will be responsible for answering initial student inquiries about our products and services, walking students through the sales process, and ultimately closing sales. You will then work with our team to match new students to tutors and to do periodic customer service calls to make sure we continue to deliver a great tutoring product.
Ultimately, you along with the rest of our team help us move through the entire tutoring process from first call to final follow-up. We place an incredibly high premium on customer service, fast response time, and generally caring about the outcome for our students.
Additionally, you will be responsible for various marketing, writing, tutor hiring, and administrative tasks as necessary. You’ll wear several hats, though sales and customer service will be primary.
Importantly, our sales process includes quite a bit of consulting and guidance for our potential students. Rather than making a “hard sell”, the goal is to understand exactly what the student’s needs are (whether that ultimately includes working with our program or not).
- Significant experience teaching or selling for one of our key exams (LSAT, GMAT, GRE, MCAT)
- Highly desired: experience managing test preparation or tutoring services. IF you have managed a test prep center in the past you will be a fantastic fit for this position
- Highly desired: specific experience teaching or managing tutors for MCAT
- Demonstrated sales ability with fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- BA or above
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work full-time, including some nights and weekends on a rotating basis
- Familiarity with basic online productivity and communication tools including Skype and Google docs
Compensation will include competitive base salary as well as commission. Health care and paid vacation will be included.
Please email resume and cover email to [email protected]