Personalized TOEFL Tutoring
As seen in:
One-on-one TOEFL Tutoring Program Overview
To begin TOEFL preparation, each of our students starts with a diagnostic exam to gauge their current score level and to understand initial strengths and weaknesses. (If you have already taken the TOEFL, we will review those scores instead). Students meet with their instructor once or twice per week, usually for two hours at a time. At each session:
- Students have the opportunity to discuss questions on their homework and re-assess their overall progress
- New topics are covered in-depth
- Students focus on issues of particular concern identified by their tutor
- Specific homework and practice exams are assigned for completion between study sessions
- Students who meet their instructors in person generally meet at a public or university library (or a quiet coffee shop).
Ideally, students prepare for the TOEFL for 1-3 months. However, we have also helped students successfully optimize a shorter time frame for maximum gain.
Flexible Start Dates and Scheduling
Since our programs are completely customized, our students can start any time. We will put together the right program to take you from your start date to the day of your test, making the best use of time available. Students often ask how long our program is. The answer is that it depends on when you have to take the test and what your goals are. If you need to take the TOEFL in 3 weeks or 3 months, we can put together the right a program for you.
Please contact us to learn more about how we can help you increase your TOEFL score.
TOEFL is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service.