Online LSAT Tutoring via Live Video Conference
That’s why we can make an incredible guarantee of instructor quality to our online tutoring students:
- Your instructor will have scored 170 or better on an actual, LSAC-administered LSAT
- Your instructor will have been teaching the LSAT specifically for over 3 years (not simply general tutoring experience — specific LSAT teaching)
- Your instructor will have demonstrated a long-term, ongoing track record of helping students make big gains on the LSAT
- In 2011, we ran a study comparing the score increase results of our online students vs. our in-person students. We found that online students performed better than our in-person students (though the difference was a fraction of a point). We believe this is because only our most experienced tutors teach our online program.
- If after your first online tutoring session but before your second you are not completely satisfied, simply return your materials and equipment for a full, no-questions-asked refund of your entire course fee.
While many students are initially looking for in-person services, our online program allows students everywhere the chance to work with 3+ year tutoring veterans. We are happy to arrange a complimentary demonstration of the technology — just email us at [email protected].
LSAT is a registered trademark of the Law School Admissions Council.