Registration is Closed for our Summer LSAT Course
For the fourth year in a row, Next Step Test Preparation will be offering a LSAT prep course on campus at the University of Chicago.
This course continues to be open only to U of C students, alumni, and staff. The course is designed and paced for students aiming for scores in the 160’s and 170’s who plan to be competitive for top schools.
The course includes:
- 11 3-hour sessions of expert LSAT instruction
- All materials included, and all materials use only real LSAT questions
- Strong focus on reasoning and logic — not memorizing “shortcuts”
- Methodologies for each section, broken down by question type
- Diagramming techniques for every logic game type
- How to attack each question type in logical reasoning by understanding the structure of every argument
- Signposting reading comprehension passages to increase speed and comprehension
- In-depth breakdown of the hardest questions in every section — the questions that make a difference between a good score and a great score
- Test-taking and time management strategies to maximize scores on each section
- Email support between classes and weekly office hours
The course will begin on Tuesday, July 1 and every Tuesday through September 16 (except August 12). This schedule is optimal for students planning on the September 2014 LSAT.
The price for the class, including prep book, 20 practice LSATs, and thorough test explanations, is $899.
100% of past U of C students said they would recommend this LSAT course to their friends on an anonymous course evaluation.
Class size will be limited; our summer class has sold out for several years running so please enroll in advance.
Please direct any questions to [email protected] or call John at 773-257-3391.
To enroll in the class and complete payment, please click below. To pay by check, please email or call.
LSAT is a registered trademark of the Law School Admissions Council.