As seen in:
What are you waiting for?
Sign up today:
Our Free Bundle Includes:
- Our Half-length diagnostic and first full length exam
- Full answers & explanations and score analysis for each exam
- Lesson one and other resources from our online MCAT course
Our Free Consultation Includes:
- Discuss goals with a test prep expert
- Learn if tutoring is right for you
- Discuss which tutoring package is right for you
- Consultations are completely free of charge and there is no obligation
Why 1-on-1 tutoring?
High Quality Tutoring No Matter Where You Are
Our MCAT Testing Platform
Written by the experts
Next Step’s MCAT diagnostic was developed by our senior MCAT directors, Bryan Schnedeker (525 MCAT score, over 10 years MCAT teaching experience) and Dr. Anthony Lafond (MD/PhD, 42 MCAT, over 10 years MCAT teaching experience).
Simulate the revised MCAT
As you likely know, the revised MCAT has made significant changes. Most importantly, a new behavioral sciences section will test your knowledge of basic psychology, sociology, and experimental design.
Receive specific feedback on your weak areas
Our exam generates a thorough report covering your performance in all the major content areas so you know where to focus your studies.
Number of students who have used our exams:
Check out this video walk through of our MCAT testing platform.
The first full length is on us
We are so confident that we have the best full length MCAT exams available that we are the only test prep company that will give you one for free. Our practice tests have been built by our team of MCAT experts.
- Built from the ground up for the new exam. The passages mimic the experimental focus and bio-heavy nature of the revised exam, with no “re-used” passages that were written for the old test.
- Follows the time limits and formats of the new exam. Unlike other prep providers, every paid Next Step MCAT practice test (excluding our free diagnostic) provides a full-length, seven hour long test day experience.
- Statistical performance breakdowns. After taking the MCAT practice test, understand how you performed in each section, broken down by AAMC’s topic area sub-categories and cognitive skill categories.
- Simulation of the new Psychological Foundations section. Our passages, written by professional psychologists working with veteran MCAT instructors, provide the most realistic and challenging practice possible for the new psychology and sociology content.
Your competition signed up. Will you?