Next Step MCAT Course Financial Aid Program
As seen in:
We understand that MCAT prep is an expensive proposition. To help students for whom the tuition for an MCAT course would otherwise be prohibitive, we offer a financial aid program, offering our award-winning online MCAT class for half off the retail price.
To qualify for this reduced tuition*, students must:
- Have applied for and qualified for the AAMC’s Fee Assistance Program (FAP)
- Submit proof of qualification for the FAP
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a pre-health advisor or science professor including contact information. We will contact your advisor to verify your application.
*Additional Eligibility Requirements and Restrictions:
- The financial aid discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotional offers.
- The financial aid discount applies only to the Next Step MCAT online course. It does not apply to tutoring or any book or test products.
- Students may not switch from the MCAT course covered by the financial aid discount into one-on-one tutoring for a discounted rate.
- Students holding an F-1 visa are not eligible.
- Students must apply for the financial aid discount before enrolling.
- Students must enroll in the course before the end date of FAP benefits listed in their award letter.
- Under no circumstances will the discount be applied retroactively.