Private GMAT Tutoring in Memphis
Each Next Step Test Preparation student works through a completely custom program. From start date to test day, you’ll work one-on-one with a veteran GMAT instructor to help you earn your best possible score. We work with students who:
- Are just starting out on the GMAT
- Have taken a prep course with little progress
- Have already taken the GMAT after self-study and need to raise their score
Our primary objective is to match our students with incredibly qualified GMAT tutors that are committed to helping you raise your score. By focusing tightly on your particular areas of weakness, we can help you overcome score barriers in either section and make significant gains.
Our local Memphis GMAT instructors have scored at least 760 on the exam and have years of teaching experience.
Many students come to us knowing that they will need particular help in one of the sections. We have worked very successfully with a variety of students:
- Professionals who haven’t seen a math textbook since high school and know they will need substantial review of math concepts
- International students for whom English is a second or third language
- Applicants looking for a 700+ score to be competitive for top-ranked MBA programs
- Busy professionals who would have a hard time integrating a rigidly-scheduled prep course with their late-night, travel-heavy positions
GMAT is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admissions Council.