Free MCAT Practice Bundle
Next Step Test Prep has created a variety of free resources for students preparing for the MCAT. You can use the form below to sign up for our most popular free resources that have been used by over 50,000 students to help them prepare for the MCAT.
Signup now for access to:
- Our best in class half length MCAT diagnostic exam
- One of our full length MCAT practice exams (with full answers and explanations)
- 2+ hour video lesson (lesson #1 in our full MCAT course!)
- Science diagnostic, content review videos and more!
Learn more about these great free resources below
Our MCAT Testing Platform
Written by the experts
Next Step’s MCAT diagnostic was developed by our senior MCAT directors, Bryan Schnedeker (525 MCAT score, over 10 years MCAT teaching experience) and Dr. Anthony Lafond (MD/PhD, 42 MCAT, over 10 years MCAT teaching experience).
Simulate the revised MCAT
As you likely know, the revised MCAT has made significant changes. Most importantly, a new behavioral sciences section will test your knowledge of basic psychology, sociology, and experimental design.
Receive specific feedback on your weak areas
Our exam generates a thorough report covering your performance in all the major content areas so you know where to focus your studies.
Number of students who have used our exams:
Check out this video walk through of our MCAT testing platform.
The first full length is on us
We are so confident that we have the best full length MCAT exams available that we are the only test prep company that will give you one for free. Our practice tests have been built by our team of MCAT experts.
- Built from the ground up for the new exam. The passages mimic the experimental focus and bio-heavy nature of the revised exam, with no “re-used” passages that were written for the old test.
- Follows the time limits and formats of the new exam. Unlike other prep providers, every paid Next Step MCAT practice test (excluding our free diagnostic) provides a full-length, seven hour long test day experience.
- Statistical performance breakdowns. After taking the MCAT practice test, understand how you performed in each section, broken down by AAMC’s topic area sub-categories and cognitive skill categories.
- Simulation of the new Psychological Foundations section. Our passages, written by professional psychologists working with veteran MCAT instructors, provide the most realistic and challenging practice possible for the new psychology and sociology content.
MCAT Question of the Day
If you are studying for the MCAT, you know how critical it is to practice on MCAT-specific questions. Studying the sciences isn’t enough — 510+ scorers also know how to put that knowledge to good use. Each MCAT question of the day was written by our team of MCAT teaching experts, led by Bryan, our National MCAT Director, who has taught the MCAT for over a decade and scored 525 on the exam. We’ll cover all 4 major MCAT science topics: Biology, Gen Chem, Orgo, and Physics — as well as questions on the behavioral sciences section. You will also get access to thorough explanations of the concepts and answer choices, so if you miss a problem you’ll be able to understand why.